Thursday, April 10, 2008

Does A Picture Tell a Thousand Words?

 

Libby posted a cool little something something on her blog today, so I thought I'd give it a shot:

1. Go to a photo website and don't sign in (I used flickr.com)

2. Type in your answer to the question in the "search" box

3. Use only the first page

4. Copy the html and paste for the answer.

 

1. First Name

Margo's Famous Foods

2. Favorite color

old woman

3. Celebrity Crush

javier

4. Band you're listening to now

Karrin Allyson Album

5. Favorite movie

casablanca

6. Favorite Disney Princess

Pocohantas

7. Favorite Alcoholic Beverage:

martini

8. Dream Vacation

Tuscany

9. Favorite Dessert

Cheese Plate

10. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Books

 

Try it and let me know how you did!

1 comment:

Libby said...

Ooh, it turned out really nicely. :) I almost picked cheese plate for dessert too.

By the by, the recipe you posted below, yum! I'm absolutely going to try it!