Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Morning Joe......

I am an insomniac....ever since I turned 40, unaided sleep is a dream.  Evidently, this runs in my family (another story for another time).  Because of this, getting up in the morning has always been a struggle for me.  Kids help, obviously, I need to get them out the door.   I hate morning TV, but having the thing blaring in the background gets me going.  During the elections, my sister got me hooked on Morning Joe on MSNBC.  Now, it's a love-hate thing. I cannot STAND Joe Scarborough, he's a pompous, conservative ass, but I just love when people prove him wrong. Like a couple of weeks back:

3 comments:

The Czar Dictates said...

Perfect. Just perfect.

If only more experts were willing to talk back to blowhards like Joey Scab...

Marie Walden said...

Every morning as I lay in bed, feeling exhausted and wishing I could stay in bed, I remind myself that it sucks no matter when you have to get up. So just get up.

Debie Napoleon said...

Welcome back!