Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What I like best about blogs.....

Is information. From professional blogs or online journals, I learn about trends and gain insights into the software industry. With the Agile Journal, , I keep up on what's going on in the world of agile development. The Software Insider offers up insight on what's happening with the vendors themselves. (shameless plugs for friends!!)

Personally, the autism blogs I read, such as The Joy of Autism and 29 Marbles , make me feel a little less alone in parenting an autistic child (even though my son is older than most children in the blogs referenced). Carl's observations of the absurd always make me chuckle - and think. The wonderful women who's blogs first got me interested in sharing my stories - if anyone but me reads them - have provided me with tips on cooking, indulgences and have given me wonderful doses of humor, especially when my day sucks wind - thanks Lisagh, Cindy, Libby, Mel, Cloggsy, Clemsongirl, et. al.

No comments: