Friday, April 10, 2009

Lazy Friday Night...and Shrimp Mediterranean

The kids are at their father's, my brain was full from a hectic week from work, so when Friday rolled around, I knew I needed a quiet night and a little cooking to chill me out.   I poured a sherry fino (Thanks to my friend Paul for turning me back on to this wonderful stuff!) and started to make dinner.  I had seen a recipe for Baked Shrimp with Feta on Simplyrecipes.com, and knew that was what I had to have.   I opened a lovely Pinot Grigio (small Italian vineyard) and cut a slice of crusty Italian bread - it was heaven!

IMG00026-20090410-1828 

IMG00027-20090410-1832

2 comments:

Debie Napoleon said...

That looks so much better that anything that is Kosher for Passover.

Pam C said...

Oh man - wish I had been there! I love sherry, and the rest sounds like heaven. Let's cook something together! While we're having some sherry, of course.