Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happiness Is.....

Watching the Philadelphia Soul win the Arena football championship. Not that I am into arena football - but Jon Bon Jovi is the owner of the Soul and they kept showing close ups of him and Richie Sambora.  It was enough to keep me on the treadmill for 45 minutes - I just don't know if it was the increased MPH or the close ups that had the heart rate up!

A side note - when I was bored today, I chose not to eat, or have a glass of wine (and eat), instead I chose to go to the gym. And I actually liked it. R made me a great play list and it really made the time go by....:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you...keep it up.

Maggie, Dammit said...

That is my biggest struggle when I'm bored/stressed: Pour the wine, or go for a walk? The wine usually wins, but I'm trying. I'm trying!

Good on ya.