Thursday, December 27, 2007

First Time's a Charm?

I've wanted to blog for some time - but what to write about? I could.....




  • Express my inner Alice Munro (more like Janet Evanovich - not that there's anything wrong with that).

  • Pursue an avocation that closely resembles my old vocation and write about the IT industry (Love to, but the current employer has some pretty strict blogging restrictions).

  • Advocate for teenagers with Asperger's (I WILL do some of that).

  • Write about my semi-obsession with shoes, handbags and decor (ok, ok, it's an obsession - that's a definite, too).

  • Complain about teenagers in general *(can't kid myself they're perfect - they're great, but not perfect).

  • Express my political views (or better yet sex...hmmm... better stick to the weather *lol*)

  • Record the occasional observation about the oddities of life

  • Share recipes (why shouldn't your waistline expand, too?)

I used to be quite the diarist, and writing is cathartic. It's my view of the of the world and I have been quite for a long, long time. I can't promise it'll be always be exciting, but it will always be honest.

No comments: