- Express my inner Alice Munro (more like Janet Evanovich - not that there's anything wrong with that).
- Pursue an avocation that closely resembles my old vocation and write about the IT industry (Love to, but the current employer has some pretty strict blogging restrictions).
- Advocate for teenagers with Asperger's (I WILL do some of that).
- Write about my semi-obsession with shoes, handbags and decor (ok, ok, it's an obsession - that's a definite, too).
- Complain about teenagers in general *(can't kid myself they're perfect - they're great, but not perfect).
- Express my political views (or better yet sex...hmmm... better stick to the weather *lol*)
- Record the occasional observation about the oddities of life
- Share recipes (why shouldn't your waistline expand, too?)
I used to be quite the diarist, and writing is cathartic. It's my view of the of the world and I have been quite for a long, long time. I can't promise it'll be always be exciting, but it will always be honest.