Thursday, December 27, 2007

Oh, the things kids say.....

My daughter has a cold...it's 1AM and because she's slept all day, she's now wide awake and has decided to curl up in the easy chair next to where I'm sitting. She's questioning me about what I'm doing. When I told her I was posting to my new blog, she asked,

"Will you tell everyone that I'm sick, that I'm cold and alone? I could use a little pity"

Keep in mind that we tend to be a pull yourself up by your bootstraps family. Not that we mean it, but we do like to say it......

I replied, " You'll do anything for a little attention, won't you?"

She answered, "Of course, I'm a teenager.....and if you're lucky one day, I'll be famous, go onto to Oprah and talk about you."

I better save up for those therapy sessions NOW....;-)

No comments: